Montag, 22. August 2011

Gyaru Secrets and Japan in some hours....

Hi cuties~
This time i will write with normal letters and not romaji :)
Also, this will be a very short entry, SORRY m(_ _)m
I just came home from my dad's house (I'm there every two weeks on the weekends!)
and it's already nearly 0.00 ! I have to wake up in 2 hours (>_<)
because we have to drive to the airport then....
I think i won't sleep....Or should I?? 
I still have to pack and check some things....I always think i forgot something...
Oh~ I will probably drive a little to the airport becauseeeeee.....


I GOT MY DRIVERS LICENSE!!!! Im so happy about it and i like to drive!

Moreover i got my HeadKandy extensions! I will show you some pictures in Japan!
I'm so tired now... 
And as soon as i arrived in Japan and i have time i will write back comments to everyone of course!

Oh and at the end, I looked at Gyaru secrets and there was a picture of me(><)
I was SO SO SO surprised! As you know, there was already 1 post about me a little ago 
but this was more negative than positiv! 
But this time its a cuuuute secret!!
I was kind of embarrassed that there was such a BIG picture of me when i scrolled down haha
But i want to say thanks to the one who wrote it! REALLY!
It gives me power to continue my blog and style!
Also thanks to the positiv comments under the picture <3

Ok! Thats all for now~
Hope you all enjoy to read my blog! 
I hope i can make some good entries from Japan!!
So stay tuned and take care everyone~





5 Kommentare:

  1. yeahh i saw this on g_s and i was like, "oh! i should talk to her on skype" ahaha

    anyways have a fantastic time in japan!! talk to me about your trip later ww

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. yes youre really pretty ^_^ youre gyaru from germany? cool
    im gyaru from indonesia
    nice to meet you

    www.stellalee.net

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Congrats with the drivers lincense! ヾ(´^ω^)ノ
    If you sleep a little now then you can sleep alot in the airplane and then you are in Japan in no time :D

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. how was your trip to japan?
    and you're so cute x3

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Bist du noch in Japan?*O*
    ich bin auch gerade hier:D
    wo genau bist du? Tokyo?

    Und das Bild von dir vom secret ist aber auch echt super süüß~

    liebe grüße<3

    AntwortenLöschen